Download/ Print : June PDF SNIPPETS
- The ACPPA have officially congratulated Linda McQuade on her Laureate Award, she received this at the 2018 Catholic Convention.
- A reminder to join together at our Mid Winter Get Together this Friday (29 June) at Sal Rose – we’d love to catch up with everyone! Please RSVP to Michele [email protected]
- Our annual Catholic School’s Cross Country event in Term 3
On Tuesday 11 September at Monte Cecilia Park off Hillsborough Road. Details will be sent to all principals and we ask that this be forwarded to your Sport’s Coordinator please.
- As an Executive Committee, we are happy to say that we were able to contribute towards this years Convention costs for 9 of the 43 Catholic schools in our Auckland Diocese. It is important; and part of our ACPPA Strategic Plan, to promote the hauora of principals in Catholic Primary Schools within the Auckland Diocese.
Growing together as leaders through professional development and spending time together is important as Catholic Principals. One way we can achieve this, is by networking at events that are specifically directed at us as a Catholic Community, like the Convention and other Catholic Conferences.
- The New Zealand Catholic Primary Principals Association (NZCPPA), which we all belong to, has requested that we ensure our Mufti Mania fundraising collection is paid into the correct account. This is an NZCPPA initiative, not a Caritas one (even though we do thank Caritas who promote it strongly for us).
Please deposit funds raised as per the notice sent earlier this term / Please give the below details to the school administrator.
Payment of Mufti Mania Monies – All funds must go to NZCPPA.
Pay a person
NZCPPA (NZ Catholic Primary Principals’ Association)
Payment Details Example
Particulars Mufti Mania Mufti Mania
Code School Name Monte Cecilia
Reference School MOE code + Diocese abbreviated 1046 AKL
AKL HM Wgtn PN CHCH DN
If you have any queries please contact: Deb Daines, Treasurer NZCPPA, Deb Daines, [email protected]